Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prom and more....




I have been tagged by a couple differnet people so I dug out the old photo albums and scanned away. My prom dresses were both hand made, and his vest and bow tie were made to match. I can't believe how time has flown, so much has happened in the years since then, but it seems like only the blink of an eye.

scan0002


Junior Prom....1997

scan0001
Senior Prom.....1998

scan0003
Wedding day...

april 2009 172
Almost 11 years and three kids later!
Self portrait at the cabin this spring.




The rules:
~ Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.
~ Don’t forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.
~ Grab the "Prom Queen" button and add to your post. Isn't the button adorable? Thank you Danielle, The Design Girl. You must check out her fabulous sale!
~ Copy and paste the rules to your blog.
~ Tag 5 others!



This was fun so I tag YOU!!!!

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely precious!!!

    ...and since you live in Wasilla, I just have to ask this: do you know Jessica and Charley Preston? (I know that's so completely random and maybe a little too personal, but they live up there too, and, well, there can't be THAT many people in Alaska...right ;-)

    totally kidding with that last part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are beautiful! & even more great b/c of their homemade uniqueness-- that's awesome!

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Another one who married their high school sweetheart. Now I'm on 28yrs, keep up with me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I LOVE that his vest matched your dress senior year! I also graduated in '98 and I can confirm that long shiny dresses were WAY in that year... ick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice...and awwww you married your high school sweetheart...so did i ...but after many years from being apart we met up again and it was love all over again :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin