Monday, June 29, 2009

Chains of gold...

just my style 677just my style 678just my style 679

I loved these shoes so much I had to wear them again today. I am pleased with the fact that they went from being ladylike to slightly rocker-esque so easily! I think I am also obsessed with the layered look these chains give me. The phone rang as we were going to take pictures and when I answered it my daughter began to take the pics anyway. I liked how they turned out, just another glimpse into my everyday life. :)

WHAT:
Capris: Citizens of Humanity
Tank: Banana Republic
Necklace x2: Nordstrom
Ring: The Buckle
Shoes: Target

WHERE:
We went to Anchorage today to visit Daddy for lunch at the office. I stopped by Old Navy on the way home to let the girls pick out an outfit each....it took them FOREVER to decide what they wanted and I was going insane trying to keep my two year old under control. They girls ended up with some cute things and I made a mental note to myself...NEVER EVER take my son shopping without the nap!!!!

6 comments:

  1. love the drapey top and chain necklaces! this outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the drapey look of your top--very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything about this outfit. The top is very cute and love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an AMAZING look on you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin