Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.....Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

just my style 1995just my style 2006just my style 1996
It is still snowing...YIPPEE! I am starting to feel like I live in a flour sack. I have decided not to sell my beloved boots. I figure that a deal like that only comes along once in a lifetime.

I finally busted out a version of the thigh high and I am LOVING it! This blogging thing is great...I would not have ever imagined wearing something like this a year ago. I can't wait to see what I'll be wearing next year.

Sadly the dress I was supposed to wear for my husbands Christmas party never arrived. I ended up having to borrow a dress that was not even a fraction of cool that my dress was. I was so bummed I did not document it....SORRY.
WHAT:
Sweater: Costco
Blouse: Anthropologie
Belt: Target
Leggings: Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Frye...thrifted

WHERE:
Around town and a coffee date in the afternoon.
just my style 1999

8 comments:

  1. I'm liking the look of the thigh high socks too. I don't have any though. I have some tights type ones, I'll have to see if I can figure something out with those. Those are the coolest boots, such a great find. I thrifted a really cool pair of Frye peeptoe wedges for $28 and I thought that was a great deal. Your boots were way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did all the layering and yet it still looks sleek. Anthropologie and Frye... maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the socks - i'm seeing them everywhere at the mo and want to try it myself but can't find a decent pair anywhere in the UK!!!

    I too love the blogging it pushes my boundarys and gives me such inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're pretty much the cutest thing i've ever seen! i love your outfit photos. :) totally going to try and recreate that socks/boots combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my gosh! I LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad you kept the boots - they look great with your outfit. (although they are my size, and i seem to be developing an addiction to buying frye boots on ebay, so who knows, if you'd sold them they might have been mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit. I found a pair similar to those and i have been looking for that style forever.... but they didn't fit my monster size feet :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin