Sunday, January 17, 2010

We made it to Costa Rica!



I am realizing that a tropical wardrobe is not all that exiting. It doesn't take much here! Shorts and a tank is plenty! I have a few sundresses and jumpsuits to throw into the mix, so stay tuned. I was not able to snap a picture of my travel outfit but I took advice from the blogosphere and wore a maxi dress with a thin cardi, and a scarf for warmth and style. It was fabulous...the perfect traveling outfit. I felt totally put together but also very comfortable at the same time. I also wore flip flops and carried a pair of cozy socks with me for the airplane. Perfection I tell ya...perfection!
We are trying to gather our bearings down here, 20 hours of travel, and unknown territory takes a little adjustment. I will post here a bit but if you want to see our trip day by day, adventure by adventure, check out my personal blog as I am updating it daily.


until next time...Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin