Monday, August 16, 2010

"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results." James Allen (1864-1912)

just my style 022just my style 021just my style 020

Not much to report on the homefront today... Pretty laid back weekend, full week ahead! Kiddos start school this week...Ugh.

WHAT:
Dress: Banana Republic
Shoes: Thrifted
Hat: Gifted from family....Target
Necklace: Cookie Lee

WHERE:
Sunday morning service at church, then over to visit my grandparents for a bit.

just my style 018

just my style 019

just my style 012

just my style 009

just my style 003

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your dress! Such gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress! it's so cute and summery! the fedora looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mad love for Banana Republic, I know, I shouldn't but.. oh well!

    Tagged you at today's post:

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/2010/08/park-and-fly.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin