Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We are always getting ready to live, but never living.....Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

just my style 1830just my style 1837just my style 1831
Whew, it's been awhile...lets get back to it shall we.

I bought these neon pink tights last spring but never had the chance to wear them. I stared longingly at them all summer.Glad to finally bust them out, I feel so spunky wearing hot pink!!! It has been unseasonably warm here lately and while I am trying to embrace it and enjoy the extended fall we are having it just seems SOOOO weird. I shouldn't be able to go outside without a coat right now! For a girl who has lived here her entire life it is REALLY messing me up! I tried the side pony today, although I am not sure that my hair is long enough. I have yet to make any appointments reguarding my hair and my dilemma, I think am a BIG FAT CHICKEN! I know what needs done(ahem...bangs) but I can't seem to totally convince myself that it will be OK. SOON...MAYBE...I am getting increasingly upset with the mop I call hair every morning.

WHAT:
Dress: Mousevox vintage....Remixed
Tights: Target
Boots: J-Crew
Cardi: J-Crew

**Not totally digging the indoor shots, getting home too late to take them outside, may have to consider freezing my booty off this winter to aquire acceptable photos.
just my style 1838

7 comments:

  1. i think the indoor shots are cute! :) Like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colors! love the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors in your outfit! As for me, I hate doing my indoor shots, as well. It's been raining like crazy here, so I keep trekking outside, only to sink in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors here! And I agree, indoor shots never turn out as well as outdoor ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors here! And I agree, indoor shots never turn out as well as outdoor ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the indoor shots are cute! :) Like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty colors! love the tights.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin