Can we stop a minute and admire these shoes.....
Minute over. I am completely head over heels in love with these shoes. They are uber comfy...comfy enough to wear them while traveling this past weekend to AND from my destination. (READ: I took a chance on them on the way down and they proved themselves worthy to make the return flight on my feet as well!) I find them also ridiculously cute,they go with everything, dressy, casual, AND CHEAP!!! I bought them at Target... They come in two colors and I believe they are now on sale... RUN quick... go treat yourself!
Ok, shoe rant over......
My 13th wedding anniversary is tomorrow! My husband and I don't have any plans this weekend. We are thinking we may have a little staycation. We have been on the go so much these past few months we thought it may be nice just to slow down and simply enjoy each other. I am envisioning FNL (last season...sad face) in bed, walk to the coffee shop, cooking dinner together, fly-out picnic by the glacier... It sounds heavenly.
Do you have any suggestions for staycations? We've never taken one. I think we will have three days!!! YAY!!!
- My kiddos choosing fresh fruit over candy.
- Lexi prank calling her Dad while singing "I'm a Gummy Bear", the rest of us rolling in laughter.
- Giant bag of Hot Tamales purchased at Costco...My all time favorite!!!
- short lines at Costco....unheard of, but I saw it yesterday!
- my husband...no other words needed.
Shorts: American Eagle
Blouse: thrifted, vintage
Watch: Timex... Target
Head Scarf: thrifted