Saturday, July 30, 2011

Savin' my bacon!

In celebration of the weekend, I thought it'd be fun to share a few things that Saved my Bacon this week.  Link up if you'd like.... we all need Bacon Savers!

It is safe to say that if I only was allowed to buy one brand of T-shirt the rest of my life I would be sufficiently pleased with J-Crew. I wouldn't even whine about it. They never lose their shape, are the perfect weight, beautiful colors, all styles, and just all around.....well.... PERFECT. Plus as an added bonus, you can usually find them on SALE!

I'll be honest, I've uses alot of face creams in my life, I've spent ALOT of money on face creams trying to find the right one. Well ladies, I won the lottery with this one, after getting bummed out with all the fancy schmancy ones, I sort of went on strike, went to Target and just randomly chose some off the shelf. I am a good picker.... These are fantastic, my face has never felt better and I hardly have breakouts anymore. The day cream also has an 18spf so double triple I lost count bonus for me.

This one I realize will gross some of you out but I'll say it anyways. I am having a love affair with beets, not even pickled ones, just plain beets.....from a can. Ok yeah it sounds bad when it's written like that. Oh well, It makes a quick low fat, healthy, tasty lunch if you add a piece of cheese and a few wheat thins to it. YUM!



Lastly, I am starting every morning with the Proverbs 31 Woman devotions. They are wonderful and emailed right to me every week day! I don't even have to turn on my computer, I can sit in bed with my coffee and read it straight off of my phone. Starting my morning studying His word makes the day seem so much brighter. You can click through the pic to subscribe or use this link. It's FREE! Proverbs 31 Ministries


*I am not affiliated,each one is just my personal opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I like beets too. I like the ones that are julienned even though they are hard to find anymore.

    I will have to try the Loreal brand. I have tried the Roc brand because some beauty expert in one of my magazines swore up and down it was an instant facelift in a jar. Yah, not so much. Worst part, I am out $30 bucks. Grrrrr.....

    Love your blog and I am glad to see you posting again. " )

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin