Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am Thankful....



Hey all, remember me? Here I am again popping up again. Life has sort of swallowed me whole and spit me out this past six months or so. It has been interesting to say the least and now I am slowed down enough to begin to reflect on it...and me.  So here I am, reflecting, photographing, dressing up, cooking, loving, adventuring, and what ever else I decide to type on the pages. Today I am thankful:
  • Good Morning snuggles with my little man. I love how lets me lay on his chest and he wraps his little arms around me like he has seen his Daddy do.
  • The commentary in my new bible. I bought myself a Life Application Study Bible, it really breaks the verses down into life today. Incredibly convicting. :)
  • My super duper HOT, but also hard working husband. I miss him terribly these days (working 12-14hr days) but am thankful for his job and his dedication to providing for our family.
  • The first sip of coffee in my favorite cup while the house is still quiet.
  • My husband deciding last minute to take a mini vacay to watch Motorcross in Washington this weekend!!! Woo-Hoo! Can't wait!
  • This blog post. Thank you for the reminder Elizabeth.
  • My oldest daughters excitement over going to church camp this week.
  • FREE beautiful floral arrangements out of my mom's garden.
  • Fruit Ninja...Don't judge.
  • blue skies at night + evening walk = falling in love with Alaskan summer nights....again
  • Ray - Ban aviators

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're coming back, I just moved to Alaska and want to make sure I don't fall into the lazy jeans and a sweatshirt mentality. Plus I love reading about other Alaskans (that why I started following in the first place)!!

    Also, any tips for a first time Alaskan?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin