Tuesday, November 3, 2009

7 Interesting Things...Hmmmmm




The rules are simple:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.

5. Nominate 7 bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Ready! Let's Go:
 
 
A gigantic Thank you and bloggie hug is due the fantabulous Amy over at The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire! What a gal, she is super sweet and uber stylish. Click on over and check out her great blog. All right,on to the 7 interesting things...lets see...
 

  • I am absolutely terrible at my rights and lefts. I get them mixed up ALL the time and can't for the life of me figure them out in a split second. When someone gives me a right or left command it takes me at least two seconds to process and head that direction!


  • I grew up at the dirtbike track, my dad was a racer, and I was carted out to the races evey weekend since I was a mere two DAYS old. The tradition continues or is in my blood so to speak. My brother now races snowmobiles under a factory Yamaha sponsorship, my husband races recreationally and as of last year for the first time I did! It was a blast and I am hoping to again this year.. here is a picture of me to aid your imagination.



  • I am a terrible sweetsaholic, and I use that term in the most serious form, I have been known to eat large undisclosed amounts of frosting out of the can with only my fingers. Just typing that makes me feel dirty... :)


  • I live in somewhat of a small town and almost my entire family on BOTH my husbands side and mine live here also. That includes my parents, his parents, his grandmother, my brother and family, his sister and family, his older brother and family live in Anchorage (about 40 miles away) and until recently his other brother lived here as well. They now live in Washington. Family gatherings are HUGE  as we have 14 grandchildren on his side of the family and four on mine. It is such a blessing to have everyone around as well as the babysitter factor! I have NEVER had to pay for babysitting! WOO-HOO!


  • My husband and I met in sixth grade, we sat beside each other all year long and I was absolutely and totally smitten from that point on. I knew there was no one else for me. We ended up dating in high school, and got married shortly after. 11 years  of marriage and 3 kiddos later I am still smitten!


  • I used to eat pickle and mustard sandwiches as a kid...GROSS!


  • I would rather hike 10 miles through the mountains in the rain with a 15lb pack on my back than bake something from scratch, Not much of a domestic goddess here.

Another big Thank you to Amy for presenting me with this award I am extremely honored! You are such a sweetie. As far as seven other beautiful bloggers, there are too many to count and so I tag you all...cant wait to read seven interesting things about you!

You're It!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm always curious about your Alaskan life.

    My aunt lives near Anchorage and I spent a few summers in Eagle River, as a kid. As an adult, I worked at the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau one summer. I've never been in Alaska for the winter and don't think I'd like that season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! You are more than welcome! You know how much I love your blog and your style, so you definitely deserve this award.

    And OMG! I get my rights and lefts confused ALL the time too! I still sometimes have to make an L with my hands to differentiate- how sad is that? LOL Love these facts about you, so glad you shared them. :)

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin