Monday, November 16, 2009

and the winner is.......



and the winner is.......



drumroll please......


Tina the scarf-aholic! YAY!!!!!


Congats Tina!


If you have never visited Tina over at T minus T plus, YOU MUST!! Her blog is incredibly witty and fun. It is one of my daily reads. Her fiance' Rand has a daily commentary on her daily wear that makes me giggle everytime. I also love her great post titles, she adds a little snippet of her day and you can't help but think..."what a fun gal!!" The entire blog is so fun not to mention she has great style!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited that I won. I wasn't lying about the scarf-aholic thing, so this is just so fabulous. And thank you so much for the kind words about my blog. I'm blushing. You've got a fabulous blog too. I wish my pictures looked as great as yours, but my little point and shoot never gives me such vibrant colors. I'm always jealous of your photos.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I think you may live in the most beautiful place on earth! Your pictures are just amazing. I am a sahm also but way down here in Spring, Tx. So glad I found your blog. It makes me want to get out and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin