Monday, November 16, 2009

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.”........ Aristotle

just my style 1928just my style 1922just my style 1918

It is so beautiful here right now, clear blue skies against the magnificent white capped mountains is just breathtaking. Clear blue skies in the winter also means.... COLD... DANG COLD! Cold to the tune of sub-zero temperatures. BRRRR........
I was looking at my calendar last night (choosing vacation dates!!! YAY) and the fact that Thankgiving is only two weeks away came to my attention. HOLY MOLY!!! I better get my butt in gear. I want to have all of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped by the end of the month so that I can enjoy the Christmas season stress free! Wow...doesn't that sound nice? I seem to always procrastinate and everything turns into a giant checklist that has to be done instead of taking the time to enjoy it.

WHAT:
Skirt: thrifted...$1
Blouse: Nordstrom
Cardigan: J-Crew
Boots: Target
Tights: Target
Belt: thrifted
Scarf: Wal-mart

WHERE: I wore this to church yesterday morning and my husband took my pics for me, he was acting so goofy behind the camera I ended up cracking up the entire time....these were the least goofy shots we took!   I LOVE HIM!!!

just my style 1916
**** Giveaway winner later today....Click back!

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! The boots also look great on you and I am seriously considering going to Target to get my own pair!!! You and Kyla have been looking amazing in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink and blue look so pretty together! still digging those boots too. w3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. In fact, I just bookmarked it in my Google Reader so that I can try a variation on it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in this!

    And, oh no! Is that snow?! Oh, gosh. Here I am complaining about having to wear tights, and there you are in the friggin' SNOW!

    Adored Austin adores you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous outfit! i love all the bright colors against the snow. so pretty. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin