Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Let us train our minds to desire what the situation demands." Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4 BC-65

September 2010 195September 2010 186September 2010 198

Hi All!
I saw this graffiti wall and about lost my cookies! Have you ever seen a more beautiful wall to take pictures in front of?  The lime green backdrop and the cartoonish wave makes me swoon! I Loveee! I also am in love with these shorts, the paper bag effect is too fun! Also the ability to dress these up or down has me super duper excited. Be on the lookout for tights and boots with the paper bag!


I miss you all...Liz, Mark,Brooke, Britton, Alex, Annie, Russ....and all the Freddies Crew!


WHAT:
Shorts: Forever 21
Tee: J-Crew
Shoes: "From her Closet"  Old Navy
Necklace: gifted from my groom

WHERE:
Still in North Carolina, we ventured out for a day of shopping. We don't have such stores as TJ MAX, ROSS, or MARSHALLS in Alaska. Whenever I am out of state these stores are a must stop! I also had some Fried dill pickles for lunch! Surprisingly YUM!


September 2010 211

September 2010 193

7 comments:

  1. What an incredible backdrop!! And I love that your neutral-focused outfit totally pops against the neon wall. Speaking of your outfit, I love it!! The wedges are the perfect way to kick a casual shorts ensemble up to the next level! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit :) what a great setting you have too :) Your tan is awesome! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these photos.. the backdrop is Awesome, and You look amazing!! wow, the color of the top looks really good on you and those shorts look so great.. the paper bag style is cute..that suits me better than low waist also!!

    Sounds like you are enjoying your time away.. the pickle sounds interesting :)

    cheers,
    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great backdrop :) What a find! Love the way the colour of your top fits the wave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts look sooo good on you! I can't wait to see all of the remixing possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wall is just perfect and a wonderful complement to your lovely outfit. I think graffiti is the way to go for backdrops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding me with your legs right now?! You are TOO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin