Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I didn't find my friends; the good Lord gave them to me. " Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Danielle 483Danielle 499Danielle 493

Howdy All!

I am back from my week in Paradise! My husband is well on his way to being recovered and I have been thrown right back into the swing of things here back home.  I am feeling very refreshed and ready to take on  whatever comes my way! This week will be my North Carolina posts... i hope you enjoy and I'll elaborate more details about my trip throughout the week.
WHAT:
Shorts: Old Navy
Tank: Gap
Sweater: Thrifted
Flip Flops: Reef

WHERE:
A nice leisurely sunset walk down the beach. We had just gotten to NC and this was the first time we had been down to the water. We walked up the pier and chatted up all the local fisherman. It was pretty hilarious, these "alaskan women are down here in short sleeves and shorts and the local fisherman on the pier were dressed in down coats, and beanie hats! HA!! It was at least 65 degrees!!!! Thats not a bad day of summer up north!

Danielle 519

Danielle 538

Danielle 502

3 comments:

  1. Love these pics....as much as I love fall I do love summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 65 is considered hot here too :)
    It looks like you had fun. Glad to hear that your husband is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were right below my State? How did I miss that? NC is soo pretty.

    Yay for good news! That's great that your Mister is getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin