Monday, October 4, 2010

JMS welcomes guest blogger: Sidewalk Chalk

Hello, Just My Style readers! This is JoAnn from Sidewalk Chalk, and I'm so happy to be guest posting for Danielle while she's out. Like D, I'm a big fan of taking my photos outdoors --- there's just so much inspiration to draw from being outside, and sometimes I like wearing things that match my surroundings. It'll be even better in October when the leaves are changing and there will be lots of golden, warm colors everywhere. Here's a snapshot of some items that I'll be interested in wearing this fall -- dark colors, scarves and different patterns. My star dress was perfect for summer's patriotic festivities, but I wanted to transition it to fall. I paired it with my green scarf to bring the color tones down to a darker palette. My scarf is lucky -- my friend picked it up for me while she was in Italy over the summer, and while there her boyfriend proposed to her! I love items with stories surrounding them like that.




What are you looking forward to the most this fall?









WHAT:

Dress: thrifted

Moccasins: Minnetonka

Scarf: from Italy, gift



WHERE:

Work, and running some errands around town.

2 comments:

  1. I love both your blogs so I'm glad you are guest blogging for Danielle J! For some weird reasons, the photos doesn't show but perhaps its my computer.

    I have no doubt you look fantastic! I will e-mail you as soon as I at least unpack one box in my new office!

    besos,

    M
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your blogs so I'm glad you are guest blogging for Danielle J! For some weird reasons, the photos doesn't show but perhaps its my computer.

    I have no doubt you look fantastic! I will e-mail you as soon as I at least unpack one box in my new office!

    besos,

    M
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin