Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JMS welcomes Guest Blogger: Distinctly Desiree

Hey JMS readers! I'm Desiree from Distinctly Desiree and I'm so honored that Danielle has asked me to do a guest post for her while she jets off to see her BFF.














 
I've seen this Target lace skirt making its rounds in the personal style blogging world and I drool over it ever single time I see it. I heard someone mention that it was now reduced to 30% off, I decided to bite the bullet and buy it. I was floored when I got to Target and found out that it was 50% off! I had to talk myself out of buying it in every color. I would love to pair it with a denim jacket, colored tights and black leather booties but since Texas is relentless with its heat, I had to keep it on the airier side. I love the contrast of the lace skirt and floral top with the menswear-inspired oxfords, I think they make it just casual enough for a day of classes. I will definitely be turning to this skirt all Autumn and Winter (and probably Spring and Summer also). I think it might actually be my favorite item that I've purchased for Autumn 2010.

What are your favorite purchases to the Autumn season?

2 comments:

  1. I stopped at my Target and found the same sale! I actually walked around the store with this skirt in 3 different colors, before deciding to buy just one. I may still be second guessing my decission. What a great skirt! It looks amazing on you!

    godkay1886@yahoo.com
    www.sequinissues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it in black! Gosh, it seems to look so much better on everyone else! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin