Thursday, October 7, 2010

JMS welcomes Guest Blogger: Blue Collar Catwalk

"Hi, all! I'm Kyla from Blue Collar Catwalk. Danielle is off having all sorts of fun with an old friend and graciously asked me to write a guest post for her. So, yay! Here I am!








I'm assuming that we're all pretty like-minded around here - at least where clothing budgets are concerned. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to get my money's worth, which means shopping sales and being creative with every piece in my closet. So, I thought I'd put together a little re-mixer of my new favorite lace skirt from Target. It's accessible, affordable and way adaptable. Check out all these looks!

How would you wear it?"

4 comments:

  1. Yay Kyla! You are rocking the crap outta that lace skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on one of your (Kyla's) previous Lace Skirt posts, that if I came across this skirt (again) at clearance price that I would NOT pass it up (compliments of your many remixes). That very day, it happened. I now own this skirt ($5), and can't WAIT to style it up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin