Saturday, August 27, 2011

In my home: Instagram display


Hello my name is Danielle and I'm an Instagramaholic.....

These sweet little squares or instas' as I like to call them have integrated themselves into my everyday life and I LOVE it! They have become a way for me to record and remember the "grace moments" in my life. When I started taking all of these pictures I was a little bummed about not being able to have an easy way to display them. They are somehow different than that of a regular photo, they have a certain raw quality to them. Photos are staged and posed or very thought through in most cases but these Instas' are fly by the seat of your pants photos and I enjoy the reality and honesty in the small everyday moments they capture.

ENTER Postalpix:  Browsing blogs the other day I found this link to Postalpix. It is yet another free app to download that allows you to order pictures directly from your phone. It is sooooo easy and the 4x4 squares are incredibly reasonably priced! I have ordered twice now. They offer  two sizes in the squares, 4x4 and 5x5. They will also put you square on a thin piece of aluminum for around $8.00 and it can be a treasured magnet. I'm thinking Christmas presents for the grandparents!!! A few more sizes are available in standard sizes. The price of the 4x4 is so reasonable that I don't mind ordering every couple weeks, I believe I just ordered 13 prints last night and with the whopping $.94 shipping charge it came to less then $5! Money well spent!!!

I have our pictures displayed on one of those "word statues"on top of our TV cabinet in the main room. I have seen them come in many phrases, and they seem to be an item commonly sold. It has tiny clips on the back so it was a quick and easy way to display them, plus it's easy to change it up with newer instas'.

A few photos of my display...





***I am not affiliated or endorsed by any products or companies mentioned here. These are my own personal opinions.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin