Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nifty Thrifty Wednesday

just my style 1728


Belts are one thing I don't think you could ever have enough of...especially when you find triple toned beauties like this for $1.

just my style 1729

Scarves are another one of my ongoing collections...this one reminded me of the upcoming holiday, plus I needed a black and white scarf. $1

just my style 1730

I couldn't resist the sweet print of this skirt. We shall see if I decide to hem it to a shorter version (it even has pockets) or if I will wear it as a dress like I did here.
What do you think? $1

just my style 1731

What is not to love here? I love the colors, the print and the thought of a caftan flowy sleeve thingy! $1

just my style 1732

THRIFTY JACKPOT!
Dansko's are one of my favorite shoes, they are so comfy and perfect for warding off the snow and ice in the long winter months here.  I have another pair this style that I have for over seven years. They are still as comfy as the day I bought them. I can live with a few scuffs for a savings of $119! The scuffs really look worse in the pics. These are in GREAT condition. Can you tell I'm STOKED!!!  I found these Cute mary janes that usually retail for $125 for $6!!!!! Can I get a WOO - HOO?!?

Cute open toed heels + winter in AK = BRUISED butts!

3 comments:

  1. Another great week of fantastic finds!!! I wish we had Dollar Days around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the absolute BEST thrift store deals I've ever seen! Wherever you're shopping, I need to get to! I especially love that gorg blue & white blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!! Especially those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin