Friday, September 10, 2010

Funny flub ups...

Yay! It's the weekend already my friends!!!

 Lately I have had some quirky photos roll across my screen at editing time... I love seeing everyone else's outtakes so I thought I'd share a few of mine. This is one of the many aspects of blogging I love. The fact that we are all real people who do funny things on a daily basis, not just models who look perfectly polished upon every page turn.

Enjoy.

Way to cool for words!.....I think NOT
Not to mention my belt is crooked and my 4 year old somehow buttoned my
cardigan without me knowing...?
Its a UFO!!!!!

The hazards of blogging...wet uneven stumps and wedge heels do not mix.
I did recover from this without cracking my tailbone but it was close. I did however
 get some great shots before I almost died...
<><>
I am a one-legged wonder!!!

Have a Happy Friday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. The second to the last one is HILARIOUS! Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love the second to the last photo too. Its funny yet you managed to still look great!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, I love blooper pics, and these were some of the better ones I have seen in a while. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That third pic is so funny and the dress is gorgeous haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing you were safe! Great shot though. LOL! Anyway, you look great in all those photos. :)I love that third dress.
    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin