Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Scientific truth is marvelous, but moral truth is divine and whoever breathes its air and walks by its light has found the lost paradise." Horace Mann (1796-1859)

just my style 013just my style 001just my style 012

Another lazy day here at just my style. Mondays or pseudo Mondays seem to always be a major catch-up day for me. I have piles of laundry from the weekend and everything to put away, it's just easier to put on a pot of soup and hibernate for the day. I adore this sweater...I gasped in delight when I saw it a few weeks ago at dollar day...the ballooned sleeves, the chunky texture, the length...Ahhh I digress. Perfect fall attire in my book.


WHAT:
Sweater: Thrifted...$1
Jeans: James
Booties: Target
Scarf: Thrifted
Tee: Target...clearance...$3
Sunnies: borrowed from hubbie

WHERE:
No place special, just errands around town.



just my style 057
just my style 051
just my style 008
just my style 022

3 comments:

  1. Love this look -- the stripes and the patterned scarf just look so fresh.

    Everyday of the week for me is a catchup day when it comes to laundry -- it never seems to be completely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats one edgy look!!!!
    XOXO, Olya

    www.theate-olya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, love these pictures! I know it's the same old comment every time, but you've just been on fire lately with your outfits and photo shoots. Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin