Monday, September 13, 2010

"Life never becomes a habit to me. It's always a marvel." Katherine Mansfield (1888-1923)

Happy Monday!
How was every body's weekend?
Summer finally decided to happen here in Alaska. We had the most gorgeous weather this weekend, when you add the fall colors, you have magic!!! My weekends usually are not conducive to fashion. My family and I will usually be found in the mountains, on a river bank, or camped out on a sand bar. Most likely I am clad in my hiking boots, North Face jacket, some sort of hat to cover the mess on my head, and jeans...
I do however always have my camera with me and I wanted to share a few images from my weekend.

enjoy.

September 2010 029
Are the colors not amazing?!!??
September 2010 015

This was a real rainbow that "followed" us in our plane. It was a complete circle and absolutely breathtaking.

September 2010 028

September 2010 036
So majestic...don't you think?

September 2010 052
And of course the obligatory self portrait...I love that guy!

4 comments:

  1. just beautiful shots. esp the rainbow. so vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That is just spectacular. I want to live in Alaska. My husband and I have been thinking about visiting Alaska and maybe someday live there. :) Thanks for sharing these photos. :) I found your blog through Delightfully Tacky. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin