Friday, September 17, 2010

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

just my style 043just my style 045just my style 033
So is everybody tired of seeing these boots? Sorry, I apologize. It's really to bad though because I am completely in love with them right now. I think I may have been having boot withdrawals worse than I thought over the summer. Every morning after reading all of you lovelies I go to my closet with every intention of wearing something else.  I try and I try to wear some other form of shoery, (not a word, I know) but they call to me in this alluring voice and I just can't help myself.

 In short... get used to them!

WHAT:
Sweater: Target
Blouse: Target
Boots: Frye.....thrifted...$24
Thigh Highs: Target
Shorts: Old Navy


WHERE:
Bible study (The Power of a Praying Wife, Stormie OMartian) first thing this morning, home for a few chores and then off to my oldest daughter's Cross Country meet. She did so awesome...***caution bragging mom moment*** She placed 55th out of probably 200 girls of which were 6th, 7th, and 8th graders running. My daughter is in 6th...you do the math....she kicked some serious older kid butt, and ended up 10th overall for 6th graders!!! I told you I was THAT mom!!! Last on the list is Open House for my other daughter. She is also gonna kick some butt later this month at her cross country meet!...:)


just my style 023

just my style 030

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this again. All I've been doing lately is loving your outfits! Oh, and keep wearin' those boots all you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially the boots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The perfect fall transitional look. Wish I had legs like you to rock it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOVE those boots. I'm so jealous that you got a pair of Frye boots for $24. If I found a steal like that, I would wear them everyday! You look great, as always.
    nomoresweatpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure love the boots and shorts.. very hot!! you look great.. awesome pics and YES I can hear you are a proud mom... that is something to be proud of.. so great your daughter is so active..!!
    happy friday and I love those boots so dont get tired of seeing how you pair them with new outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing pictures! Wear those boots all you want, because they are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure love the boots and shorts.. very hot!! you look great.. awesome pics and YES I can hear you are a proud mom... that is something to be proud of.. so great your daughter is so active..!!
    happy friday and I love those boots so dont get tired of seeing how you pair them with new outfits!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin