Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A successful person is a dreamer whom someone believed in. (unknown)

just my style 044just my style 042just my style 050
This is basically a reincarnation of this look, just different pieces. I was running SUPER-MEGA late for church Sunday morning and went to my closet and just started grabbing and dressing all at the same time. I ended up with this. These pictures are also a tad goofy but they can't all be satisfactory.

My fall season has been great and horrible all at the same time and all I can say for the great is strictly my choice of attitude and outlook. I have chosen to be upbeat about everyday. I have chosen to be thankful for all those around me and this life that I live. Other than that I have been pretty run-down. All of these doctor appointments have been kicking my butt. The emotional strain they pose as well as the physical time I have to put into them that limits the amount of time I spend getting my regular day to day obligations done. I have gotten behind, very very behind. Ugh... Not to mention my house seems to be going through the 10 year itch and in two months my vacuum has died, hot water heater boiler was out for two and a half weeks, (yes this means I had no heat OR hot water the entire time) and now my fridge has died. All things combined has pretty much zapped my creativity. I was thinking the other day, I wish I could just take a vitamin to replenish my creativity. Kinda like my iron or vitamin c. HAHA!

What to you all do to keep up the creativity?

Thanks for listening. I appreciate it.

WHAT:
Skress: ebay
Belt: thrifted
Sweater: Target
Necklace: Thrifted
Boots: J- Crew....ebay

WHERE:
Sunday morning church and the over to visit some friends.


just my style 005

just my style 003

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so sorry it's been such an exhausting fall so far. You seem to be dealing with everything so well, though. I wouldn't keep up my energy or happiness with all of that. You look absolutely adorable, and I love how vibrantly colorful these photos are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i am in a rut like that, i stick with outfits that feel good and that i know look good on me. sometimes they arent very creative, but since when has that been a requirement? i figure so long as i put a little effort into my look, im already a step ahead.
    let yourself rest until the household drama is behind you, then maybe your creativity will awaken renewed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors with the black. This looks great on you! Sorry, but I may have to steal this look! Lol:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin